Amazonite crystal possesses many meanings and effects that few others can. Learn more about Amazonite meaning and how Amazonite stone affects people’s health and feng shui life in this article!
Table of Contents
- 1. What is Amazonite crystal?
- 2. History and legend of Amazonite Stone
- 3. Nature of Amazonite crystal in nature
- 4. Amazonite meaning and effects on health
- 5. Amazonite meaning in feng shui
- 6. What is Amazonite crystal suitable for?
- 7. Note the use of Amazonite crystal
- 8. Where to buy a reputable Amazonite crystal?
1. What is Amazonite crystal?
An Amazonite crystal is a pale green to the blue-green gemstone, with a soft and attractive color that can closely resemble jade and marble. Therefore, it is sometimes confused with “Jade Colorado” or “Jade Peak Pikes” because of the similarity
The surface of Amazonite stone has a mesh pattern, green and white spots, emits a faint light, looks very beautiful and interesting.
Accordingly, Amazonite stone is named after the Amazon River, which flows through Brazil, where this gem was first found. So it is also known as Amazon rock or blue galaxy rock.
2. History and legend of Amazonite Stone
Amazonite has been used by humans since ancient times, thousands of years ago. According to legend, female warriors of the ancient Amazonian tribes of Brazil used Amazonite to adorn their shields and also used it to heal wounds. Amazonite is a noble gift for the men who visit them.
Besides, the ancient Egyptians carved chapter 7 of “The Judgment of Osiris” – an important book in Egyptian culture on Amazonite stone. They also regularly adorn their jewelry with Amazonite. Amazonite is also carved into amulets in the belief that it will enhance one’s fertility. Rings and other jewelry made of Amazonite found in the treasure of King Tutankhamun
Amazingly, the third stone on the breastplate worn by God in Jewish culture is believed to be Amazonite.
3. Nature of Amazonite crystal in nature
- Chemical formula: KAlSi3O8
- Group: Fenspat
- Crystal structure: Triclinic
- Color: yellow-green to blue
- Mohs scale hardness: 6.0 – 6.5
- Specific gravity: 2.55- 2.57
- Refractive index: 1.522 – 1.530
- Birefringence: 0.008 – 0.01
- Distribution in the world: Russia (Ilmensky Mountains), USA (Colorado and Virginia), Australia, Brazil, Madagascar, China…
- Distribution in Vietnam: Yen Bai
4. Amazonite meaning and effects on health
Amazonite enhances cell regeneration and wound healing. This is especially effective with areas in the thyroid gland, throat
Besides, Amazonite crystal helps increase the body’s ability to absorb calcium. The problems of hair loss or brittle nails are minimized with Amazonite ring users
Amazonite’s cooling properties help soothe rashes, acne or burned, blistered skin and prevent infection.
5. Amazonite meaning in feng shui
Amazonite brings balance and harmony, calming aggression and anger in people.
Moreover, Amazonite crystal has a positive influence on the throat chakra – Vishuddha. Wearing an Amazonite bracelet helps to improve communication and improve communication for the owner
Amazonite is also known as the “Truth Stone” or “Courage Stone” because it dispels fear, brings boldness, and strength needed for people to discover and realize themselves. body and outside to find the truth
6. What is Amazonite crystal suitable for?
According to the five elements, Amazonite stone is suitable for people with Water (compatibility) and Wood (mutual birth).
People of these two zodiac signs should use feng shui jewelry from Amazonite stone such as bracelets, pendants, Pi Xiu, fox, .. to receive all its magic.
If you don’t know what your destiny is, check it out at the birth year search tool
Eventually, according to Western astrology, Amazonite is the stone for the zodiac signs Virgo and Aquarius
7. Note the use of Amazonite crystal
Amazonite is quite soft compared to other feng shui stones like quartz or aquamarine. Therefore, when doing housework, doing sports, you should keep the Amazonite stone ring away. Also avoid leaving Amazonite with other stones, which are easily scratched.
Avoid exposing Amazonite rings to chemicals or cleaning agents. Common can lose the luster and energy of the stone.
However, when using it for a while, you should disinfect and clean Amazonite stone by leaving it under clean running water for about 15 minutes, then wipe it with a soft cloth.
8. Where to buy a reputable Amazonite crystal?
Currently, cheap Chinese goods are floating on the market. Customers, when buying need to be very careful and should look to reputable websites to order. There are many suppliers of feng shui items in general and high-quality Amazonite stone.