Personal Information Protection Policy
Consumers or customers will be required to fill personal information on the form. This form is available on the website tmhagarwood.com. It contains:
- Full name
- Address (home or office)
- Email address (company or individual)
- Phone number (mobile, home or office)
- Credit card details (credit card type and number, CVC code, expiration date, cardholder’s name)
Customer’s online order requires the aforementioned information
(including sending an order confirmation email to the Customer).
About cookies and web beacons
- Cookies are data folders that are temporarily or permanently stored in Customer’s computer hard drive. Hence, cookies is for verify, track tracing purposes (state protection). Moreover, they maintain specific information about users and use of the Website thienmochuong.com. Similarly, it includes website preferences or basket information and their electronic basket.
- Advertising service companies may or may not sign these cookie folders. Moreover, these companies have signed a contract with Thien Moc Huong.
- Like our purpose are mentioned above, the data collected by these cookies is anonymous. If you do not agree, you may delete all cookies. Since these are already on your computer’s hard drive.
- All you need, you just search for folders with “cookies” in its name and delete them.
- In the future, customer may edit its browser preferences so that (future) cookies are blocked (Please note that: If you do so, you may not be able to use the full features of thienmochuong.com)
- For more information (how to use and not accept) cookies, please visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
- They are small pieces of software code that symbolize the requirements for graph images on a website or email.
- Likewise, it may or may not have visible graphs related to web beacons.
- Images usually are designed to blend into the background of a website or email.
- Web beacons can be used for purposes. These contain: report website traffic, number of visitors; check and advertise reports, and customization. Web beacons that Thien Moc Huong uses only to collect anonymous data.
1. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF CONSUMER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Providing services to the Customer and managing, using Personal information of Consumers in order to manage the database of Consumers and promptly handle arising situations (if any).
2. SCOPE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Thienmochuong.com website uses Consumer information provided to:
- Providing services to consumers
- Send notices of information exchange activities between Consumers and Thien Moc Huong
- Preventing activities of destroying, appropriating Consumer user accounts or activities of counterfeiting Consumers
- Communicating and resolving complaints with Consumers
- Confirm and exchange information about consumer transactions at Thien Moc Huong
- In case of request of competent state management agencies
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION INVENTORY:
There is no time, expect some situations. As a result, when a consumer sends a cancellation request to the Management Board or the company is dissolved or goes bankrupt.
4. PEOPLE OR ORGANIZATIONS HAVE RIGHT TO ACCESS TO CUSTOMER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Consumers agree that personal information is provided in necessary situations. The agencies / organizations / individuals have rights to access and collect it, including:
- Third parties have integrated services with thienmochuong.com Website
- Event organization company and sponsors
- Competent government agencies in the event of a request in accordance with the operating regulations
- Market research company
- Financial advice, legal and audit firm
- Complainant proves a breach of Consumer behavior
- At the request of a competent state authority
5. ADDRESS OF THE COLLECTION AND INFORMATION MANAGER UNIT:
Thien Moc Huong Joint Stock Company:
- Address: 71 Nguyen Khac Nhu Street, Co Giang Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: 0888.348.368
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. MEANS AND TOOLS FOR CONSUMERS TO ACCESS AND EDIT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA:
Consumers have the right to check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information. As a result, they just log into the website thienmochuong.com and edit personal information, or they can ask the Board of Directors to do this.
Similarly, they can submit a complaint about leaking their personal information to third parties to the Board of Directors. When receiving these responses, Thien Moc Huong will confirm the information. Most noteworthy, we are responsible for answer and guide consumers to restore and keep the information confidentially.
There are 2 ways that consumer send complaints and information:
i) By email: email@example.com
ii) By phone: 0888.348.368
7. CONSUMER’S COMMITMENT TO SECURITY:
Do not use, transfer, provide or reveal consumer information for a third party without their agreement. except as provided in this regulation or law.
In some situation, particularly an information server is hacked. This leads the loss of consumer data. The Board of Directors is in charge of announcing and working with the authorities. At the same time, they have to announce this case to customers.
Keep all information of customer’s online transactions confidentially. Since, these information contains information of accounting vouchers and digitized vouchers in the safety data centre of level 1 of Thien Moc Huong.
8. RECEIVING MECHANISMS AND SETTLEMENT OF COMPLAINTS RELATED TO CONSUMER INFORMATION:
In some case, consumer information is being used for wrong purposes. When you realize this situation, there are 2 ways to solve problems:
- Send email complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call phone number: 0888.348.368
You send email with evidence attached for admin. We commits to respond immediately or at least within 24 hours when the complaint is received.