The feng shui gemstone bracelet according to destiny is currently being loved by many young people and chooses to be jewelry that they always wear with them with the hope that life will be favorable to meet much luck. But before too much conflicting information, each place advises differently, leading to confused buyers, wondering which stone to choose with the right color and age?
Why should you choose a feng shui gemstone bracelet according to destiny?
In the five elements, each element has colors that are in contrast to each other. Colors can be compatible with this destiny but can also be incompatible with that of the other. Therefore, when choosing a feng shui stone that is not suitable for their age, it will cause the wearer to have bad luck and misfortune in the life.
It can be said that choosing feng shui stones according to age will help you avoid unexpected calamities. Help the wearer have a lot of luck in life and career
Based on research from feng shui experts. Synthesize knowledge online at home and abroad! Feng Shui Ngoc An would like to give 3 points for choosing a feng shui stone as follows:
Table of Contents
- 1. Choose a feng shui gemstone bracelet according to the horoscope.
- 2. Choose a feng shui gemstone bracelet according to your destiny
- 3. Use god’s paraphernalia to choose feng shui stone according to eight letters
1. Choose a feng shui gemstone bracelet according to the horoscope.
This is the point of view that many people choose when choosing feng shui gemstone bracelets according to age. People often bring their birth signs to find the color to match according to the law of the five elements.
The horoscope destiny is simply understood as the basic destiny that we often refer to such as Hai Trung Kim (1984, 1985), Lu Trung Hoa (1986, 1987), Dai Lam Moc (1988, 1989). It is the Life that has been attached to humans since birth. Like the person’s innate personality.
Life is often used when looking at the horoscope of fate, the law of predicting the future or looking at the age of marriage (focusing on the element “Human”). Born in the same lunar year, whether you are Male or Female, your life will be the same
✓ Advantages: Easily choose the color of feng shui stone based on the year pillar
✕ Disadvantage: Accuracy is not high
2. Choose a feng shui gemstone bracelet according to your destiny
* The view of choosing the color of feng shui gemstone bracelet according to Cung Phi Destiny, but a bit more complicated than the par of the horoscope.
– Based on Bat Trach Tam Nguyen to determine including 3 factors: Destiny, Elements and Direction depend not only on the year of birth but also on gender. Accordingly, based on the Bat Trach table, you can find out which destiny you belong to, and then apply the five elements that are compatible with each other to choose the color of the feng shui stone in accordance with the destiny sign.
Eg: People born in 1987
* The male born in 1987 belongs to the East of the Four parables CONG TON, WOOD, in harmonyNorth, South, East, Southeast
Based on the theory of the five elements: Color of mutual birth (aquatic wood) black, sky blue, navy blue; Color compatibility of green wood; Carving brown earth (Earthly); engraving color white, gray, gray (Metal)
* Female born in 1987 belongs to the West of the four pars CONG KHON, EARTH, oriented Northeast, West, Northwest, Southwest
The color of mutual birth (Fire gives birth to Earth) is red, pink, purple, orange.; Color compatibility of Earth Brown; Engraving black, blue, sky blue (belonging to WATER); engraved (EARTH) in green.
✓ Advantages: Relative accuracy
✕ Disadvantages: Based on the year and gender, a lookup table is required
3. Use god’s paraphernalia to choose feng shui stone according to eight letters
Different from the traditional way of choosing the color of feng shui gemstone bracelet, there is another way to use god’s paraphernalia to guess the color based on modern feng shui, which is the eight letters.
The principle of the octagon is the balance in the five elements. Simply based on your date of birth according to the birth season to know which element you are currently lacking, from which to supplement the five elements and to balance the five elements, the body is divided into 4 types of destiny.
- Metal: Born in Spring: From February 19 to May 4 (redundancy Wood – Lack of Metal)
- Water: Born in Summer: from May 5 to August 7 (redundancy Fire – Lack of Water)
- Wood: Born in Autumn: from 8/8 to 7/11 (redundancy Metal – Lack of wood)
- Fire: Born in the winter: from November 8 to February 18 (redundancy Water – Lack of fire)
Note: determine according to the calendar day
However, looking at the birth season is only the most basic and simplest method of the eight letters, so the accuracy is not high.
According to the great feng shui master Ly Cu Minh, the five lacking elements are based on 70% of the application in the remaining birth seasons, which are transformed by the union of Thien Can and Di Chi. That means it is necessary to have all the factors: Time of birth, day, month, and year of birth to find the most accurate god.
✓ Advantages: High accuracy because rescue is based on many factors of time, day, month, year, and gender
✕ Disadvantage: It takes a long time to find out the magic use
3.1 How do you pick the right stone?
To determine the proper gemstone bracelet hue, consider three perspectives based on the five-element theory. Are you undecided between choosing based on horoscopes, fate imperial concubine, or the eight letters?
The analysis is based on the first and second points of view.
In feng shui, using horoscopes to determine colors is appropriate, but not sufficient. The official palace is very essential in feng shui if you study it well. Weddings, age-appropriate orientations, renovating, positioning houses and cemeteries for the right mix of blessings, bad luck, and modifying fate based on the color of feng shui gemstone bracelets are all examples of how it is used in everyday life. If you are learning and using feng shui stones for the first time, you should choose according to your zodiac sign.
Perhaps you will not believe in the concubine since the zodiac has been unconsciously defined by many individuals, advising you while picking the color of feng shui stone for the people of Wood – Kim – Water – Fire – Earth according to their age!
3.2 Analysis based on the use of gods in the eight letters
If the fate of life and the life of the birth, based on the law of the five elements to find the color of mutuality and compatibility. But did you know that In the five elements, there is not only a relationship of mutual and opposite existence but there is also a relationship of reciprocity and opposition, meaning:
3.2.1 Reflection Principle:
- Metal needs to have Earth birth, but if Earth is much, Metal is buried.
- Earth needs Fire to be born, but a lot of Fire makes Earth coal.
- Fire needs Wood to be born, but if there’s a lot of Wood, Fire is choked.
- Wood needs to have Aquarius, but if there’s a lot of Water, Moc will drift.
- Water needs a Metal to be born, but if there’s a lot of Metal, she’s cloudy
3.2.2 Opposing Principle:
- Metal can engrave Wood, but if Wood is hard, Metal will be broken.
- Wood can carve Earth, but if you have a lot of Earth, Wood is thin and weak.
- Earth can carve Water, but a lot of Water will cause Earth to drift.
- Water can carve Fire, but if there’s a lot of Fire, then Water must dry up.
- Fire can engrave Metal, but if there is a lot of Metal, Fire will go out.
Therefore, stone colors are not always compatible and compatible. If the elements in the five elements are not balanced, there will be cases of reflection and opposition. But when using the color god according to the five elements missing in the bowl, it will help balance all the five elements to help these relationships. Helping to develop the whole week brings peace, prosperity, and good luck.
- Horoscope: Based on the year pillar (not high accuracy)
- Cung Phi element: Based on the year and gender (relative accuracy)
- Using the gods in the eight letters: based on the hour, day, month, year and gender (High accuracy)
Through the above article, we wish you have partly understood how to choose feng shui gemstone bracelets according to age and to the five elements rule.
Read more: What gemstone are you?