If you have noticed then you are walking down the street, you might have discovered that an upcoming fashion trend. Many people are wearing Jewelry, not only for accessories but also for some Feng Shui aspirations. These feng shui bracelet/jewelry are believed to function as personal energy booster or protector since you are wearing it most of the time. They come in different forms, like bracelets, necklaces, rings, and earrings. Sometimes, you can also encompass an auspicious symbol to the jewelry to make it more meaningful.
Table of Contents
- Jade Bracelet – Read This Before Buying One
- Things To Take Note When Owning a Fengshui Bracelet
- Feng Shui Jewelry – Feng Shui bracelet – Choose The One That Suit You
- Jewelry and Feng Shui Aspirations
- Top 6 Things To Take Note When Wearing a Pixiu Feng Shui Bracelet
- 1. Who is suitable for wearing a Pixiu bracelet?
- 2. Should I wear it on my left hand or right hand?
- 3. So, should i face the Pixiu head facing outwards or inwards?
- 4. Where should i place it when i am not wearing it?
- 5. How to choose the best Pixiu Bracelet for myself?
- 6. What if someone else touches it?
Jade Bracelet – Read This Before Buying One
Jade is one of the most popular gemstones that is believed to bring good luck to its owner. Similar to good luck symbols like a horseshoe, four-leaf clover, fortune cat, jade is also considered as a lucky charm.
Besides that, jade also has protective energy that can guard against the evil. That’s the reason you can see many Feng shui ornaments, like pixiu are made of jade.
Things To Take Note When Owning a Fengshui Bracelet
Which hand should I wear the bracelet?
It is common to see people wearing jade on the left hand. Why? That is because it is closer to one’s heart so it is said to help in improving blood circulation.
What does it signify if your bracelet breaks suddenly?
It is widely believed that wearing a bracelet will boost one’s positive energy. Beside that, it also absorb negative energy from the surroundings or any persons they come in contact with.
So when the jewelry broke all of a sudden, it is said that it has protected the owner to avert a misfortune or ill-fated events.
How to cleanse and re-energize the jade bracelet?
There are many ways to cleanse crystal and gemstones but for jade, you can just run it under the cold water to clean it. However, do not use any harsh chemical or detergent to avoid any damages to the jade.
What are the Benefits of Wearing a bracelet?
- To improve your health condition – It is believed that wearing a jade bracelet that is in contact with your skin helps to nourish and enhance your health. Beware of fake one that might cause harm to your body due to the chemical that has been used in the production. But don’t think of this gemstone as a magic stone that can cure all, always engage a medical professional if you have any health issues.
- For protection: it is said to guard you against the evil spirit and negative energy.
- For fashion and beauty – wearing jade portrait a feel of elegance that made you stand out of the crowd. It is not only for the elderly but also for the youngster nowadays.
Feng Shui Jewelry – Feng Shui bracelet – Choose The One That Suit You
If you have noticed then you are walking down the street, you might have discovered that an upcoming fashion trend. Many people are wearing Jewelry, not only for accessories but also for some Feng Shui aspirations.
These jewelry are believed to function as personal energy booster or protector since you are wearing it most of the time. They come in different forms, like bracelets, necklaces, rings, and earrings. Sometimes, you can also encompass an auspicious symbol to the jewelry to make it more meaningful.
All jewelry is imbued with meanings behind them. Here are some of the Feng Shui aspirations and intentions why people wear jewelry.
Jewelry and Feng Shui Aspirations
1. Personal activator to boost energy
It is a common practice to use your personal ba zi to determine your birth element and use the appropriate material to complement the lacking element. In general, you can also use the birth year (Chinese zodiac animal sign) and even western horoscopes too.
2. Protection against external harmful energy or evils
There is also a more traditional reason to wear jewelry to protect your body and spirit. It is also used to ward off evil spirits or guard against negative energy. You can wear such bracelets when you are going to a funeral or hospital where the Yin energy is strong, travel overseas and etc. Some of the most popular crystals used for such intention is Black Obsidian, Tiger Eye, and Black Tourmaline.
3. Improve health conditions
If you have been a crystal lover, you will know that this stone can affect our body and health condition. Some even treat this as an alternative healing method and the most common crystal use is amber. Pearl necklace or bracelets are also a good choice because it will not only make you beautiful, it also benefits your health.
4. Attracting wealth luck and good fortune
Having more wealth in life is definitely the wish of most people. In the Asian culture, It is well believed that wearing certain Feng Shui jewelry, such as a Pixiu bracelet can help to enhance your wealth and windfall luck.
5. Act as a formula to enhance love luck
If you are looking to improve your love life or attracting love, try rose quartz crystal. It is believed to attract love luck energy. Coupling it together with a double happiness symbol can further enhance the love relationship and marriage.
In conclusion, if you are wearing jewelry, why not choose one that can make you beautiful and fulfill your intention at the same time?
Top 6 Things To Take Note When Wearing a Pixiu Feng Shui Bracelet
Pixiu is one of the most popular Feng Shui celestial animal that is believed to attract Wealth luck, either windfall or direct income to the owner. In the recent years, it has come in the form of display ornament made of different materials (Jade, Liu Li, Gold and others) and also Pixiu bracelet is trending nowsaday. Once you have one, you must also need to know how to take care of it to maximize the benefits that it can bring you.
1. Who is suitable for wearing a Pixiu bracelet?
The Minors under the age of 16 and elderly people over the age of 70 should not wear Pixiu bracelet because they might not be able to suppress the vital energy from the fierce creature. Beside that, female should not wear it during pregnancy too.
2. Should I wear it on my left hand or right hand?
The Pixiu bracelet is best worn with the left hand, because it is believed that if you wear it on the left, it symbolize attracting good wealth luck
3. So, should i face the Pixiu head facing outwards or inwards?
The head of of the Pixiu should be facing outwards, as it symbolize going out to grab wealth luck and bring it back for you. Do not wear it facing towards yourself.
4. Where should i place it when i am not wearing it?
When you are sleeping, bathing or any other situation that you are not wearing it, you should place it in the living room, with the head facing towards the main door. Do not place it in your bedroom
5. How to choose the best Pixiu Bracelet for myself?
There are some common materials for the make of a Pixiu bracelet, for example, gold, jade, crystal and etc. It will be good if you know your lacking element in your birth chart and use the appropriate one to harness the balance.
6. What if someone else touches it?
Always touch the pixiu while wearing it to connect with it and let it know that you are its owner!
Avoid having someone touching it but if it happen, fret not, just need to rinse the Pixiu bracelet with water will do.