Are you wondering what zodiac people born on September 23 belong to?
Today, Thien Moc Huong of Agarwood Jewelry will send you an article about which zodiac people born on September 23 belong to. To provide you with accurate information.
Table of Contents
Virgo Resume-September 23 Zodiac
Virgo, who was born between August 23 and September 22, is one of the three signs of the Earth element. The symbol of this sign is the Virgin.
- Icon: Virgin
- Time: August 23-September 22
- Constellation: Virgo
- Element: Earth
- Zodiac Qualities: Qualities Change
- Ruler: Mercury
- Prosperity: Mercury and Pluto
- Prisoner: Jupiter and Neptune
- Arrest: Venus
Virgo people are the most dedicated in the zodiac. This is the type of person who cares about others and thinks very carefully before doing something.
The calculation of the birth dates of the 12 zodiac signs is as follows:
- Aries: 20/4-20/5
- Gemini: 22/6-22/7
- Leo: 23/7-22/8
- Virgo: 23/8-22/9
- Libra: 23/9-22/10
- Scorpio: 23/10-22/11
- Sagittarius: 23/11-21/12
- Capricorn: 22/12-19/1
- Aquarius: 20/1-18/2
- Pisces: 19/2-20/3
Virgo zodiac resume-September 23 zodiac
- Virgo Birthday: August 23-September 22
- Element: earth
- Colors: Gray, Beige, Light Yellow
- Lucky numbers: 5, 14, 15, 23, 32
- Strengths: Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical
- Weaknesses: Shy, nervous, overly critical of self and others.
- Virgo likes: animals, healthy food, books, nature, cleanliness.
- Virgo dislikes: arrogance, self-centeredness.
The Legend of Virgo
- Of the 12 zodiac signs, the constellation Virgo is placed between Leo and Libra, taking 30 degrees of the zodiac circle. Virgo is a sign announcing the coming autumn. This keeps Virgo volatile, as it represents a change in the middle of the full summer sun and autumn with heavy rains.
- The constellation Virgo is found in Babylonian astronomy, dating from about 1000 – 700 BC. It is known to come with the name The Furrow, representing the rice grain of the goddess Shala. Spica, which is Latin for rice grain. An ordinary Virgo is depicted as a woman holding wheat in her hand.
- The constellation Virgo is commonly associated with the Greek and Roman goddesses of agriculture, Demetres, and Ceres. However, termites’ primordial contact with the ancient Greeks connected this constellation with Astraea, the celestial virgin, the last immortal living in the Golden Age. In the year of human decline, she abandoned the human race and left Earth to run away from the evil of mankind.
- The more intense myth associated with this constellation is that of Erigone, daughter of Icarus. Icarus was killed by shepherds. His daughter Erigone, with her dog Maera, found her father’s body under a tree and hanged herself. The dog there is sad for his master until he also dies. But the story doesn’t end here. Because Dionysus was angry because of this injustice, he punished Athens by making all the maids of the city commit suicide in the same way, until the shepherds who killed Icarus were finally discovered and punished.
The personality of the Virgo sign
- The most dedicated of the 12 zodiac signs, introverted, caring for others, elegant, practical, and thoughtful before doing.
- Virgo is not at all easy to live with.
- As volatile people, they need praise, but they are also valued at work for their remarkable intelligence.
- The nature of Virgo is intellectual, quick, agile, skillful at work, always following principles and rules.
- It is very difficult to feel satisfied, or to critique, review, analyze, austere, and discontent when the work or project is not completed at will.
- If unexpected problems arise, Virgo will handle them gently and delicately. They are quite skillful and kind, but sometimes when you like to take advantage of others.
- He always acts careless, making people feel that he is a cold and unapproachable person, but he is also quite emotional.
- Virgo is a quiet person. He doesn’t talk much and prefers a comfortable, noise-free life.
- He is an introverted, emotional person.
- A Virgo man always holds his principles. He absolutely will not break them no matter what happens.
- Virgo is a person who believes in himself.
- The Virgo male is quite conservative and somewhat patriarchal. He has very strict rules. He wants his other half to have a way to live like you.
- The Virgo man is the perfect role model for the job. The guy is always serious, and has the will to progress.
- This girl is a very careful person, and will never decide without carefully researching or grasping it.
- As for love, this girl also tends to find herself a responsible and caring person.
- As a perfectionist, Virgo is undoubtedly the most delicate and sensitive type. She is strict about
- Everything, from personal life to work and choosing a lover.
- Virgo never gives up or gives up. This girl always gives 100% effort no matter what.
- Virgo doesn’t like to hear flattery.
- She is strict and extremely fastidious. When seeing others make mistakes, the Virgo woman will not respect her face, but frankly, criticize them too.
- This girl is quiet, but when she criticizes others, she is very sharp, not allowing the opponent to react.
Love of Virgo-September 23 zodiac
- Because the Virgo’s inner self is always too strict with themselves, they often exaggerate their shortcomings and others. However, in reality, many Virgos can deeply perceive from the depths of their hearts a simple truth. It is very difficult to find an ideal lover, so they will start from reality to rationally choose the most suitable life partner for me.
- A Virgo is a rational, calm person who does not rely on romance and fantasy for survival. Most Virgos expect each other to be a person of integrity, dependability, and reason. They like a partner who is mature, stable, and gives a sense of confidence and security. Usually, Virgo is not good at expressing emotions through actions and the body. They hope the other person is like me, also voluntarily giving, giving everything to the lover, and at the same time, wishing to be taken care of carefully. Virgo needs the other party to always affirm their feelings for them and to think about the standards of maintaining neatness and order. Normally, Virgo is not greedy and pursues vanity. Their love is very simple, ordinary life. Virgo is a lover and is good for marriage.
- They take their public image very seriously but don’t like their romance and private lives exposed.
- before the people of the world. In love, once you feel that the relationship has reached a stable stage, the care and attention. Virgo’s giving spirit will make the other person feel extremely satisfied and irreproachable.
Career of Virgo
- The Virgo is practical and hard-working, always knowing exactly where to find the answer to any problem. The method makes them shine at jobs that require good organization or handling of paperwork. They also love books and performing arts. They can become good critics or doctors, nurses, psychologists.
- Virgos are very frugal. Spending inappropriately is a bad habit, which makes them squeezers in every gesture of spending and rarely enjoy themselves.