Table of Contents
1. What is agate stone?
Agate is the most common stone of Chalcedony – a large family of metamorphic quartz stones, discovered and used by humans since ancient times, from the Neolithic period (10 000 – 3 000 years BC). ). Throughout ancient cultures, including Islam, Babylon, and Egypt, agate was used to counteract negative energies from amulets, tragedy, or natural disasters. Today, agate continues to be used with its meanings of protection, harmony, and balance.
Readmore: Black quartz stone: 5 effects & the Morion reborn stone
2. Basic properties of agate stone
- Chemical formula: SiO2
- Crystal structure: Trigonal, microcrystal aggregation
- Color: extremely diverse: milk, yellowish, dark yellow, orange, red, green, …
- Mohs hardness: 6.5 – 7.0
- Specific gravity: 2.60 – 2.64
- Refractive index: 1.530 – 1.543
- Birefringence: 0.004
- Distribution in the world: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Czech, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, UK, USA…
Read more: What are the tiger’s eye stones?
3. What does agate stone do?
The physical healing properties of agate are helpful in areas of the digestive system and hollow organs such as the uterus, intestines, and stomach. Agate can also help heal skin problems, especially allergies and itching caused by insect bites. Agate also emits energy waves that help relieve symptoms of fever, seizures, or sleepwalking
Compared to quartz, agate emits a lower, softer frequency, making it the ideal stone for those who want to slow down and focus. Using agate helps you to improve your perception and grasp reality better. Vibrations from agate affect the brain to facilitate self-analysis and self-understanding. Knowing yourself is the key to happiness.
4. How to use agate stone
- Wear an agate necklace or bracelet so that the energy of agate can affect you all-day
- Carry an Agate stone in your pocket. When feeling sad, anxious, or negative, take out the stone and rub it between your thumb and middle finger until you feel better.
- Place an agate item such as a bowl of agate,..at your desk or where you often sit at home
- Agate is one of the “seven treasures of Buddhism”, so it is considered an amulet, an exorcism stone, symbolizing love and hope, and has the effect of eliminating fatigue. , pressure and bad energies.
- When using agate in your home, you need to pay attention to the color of agate to place items in the direction that is suitable for feng shui.
5. Which Agate stone is auspicious?
Agate stone is formed in nature with extremely diverse colors. Thien Moc Huong would like to introduce some common types of onyx and the fates that go with it
- Red stone is compatible with Fire and Earth. Red agate helps to strengthen willpower, enhance endurance. It makes complex thoughts in people simple but profound, act faster, and quickly realize their plans.
- Bluestone is suitable for Water and Wood. Blue Agate has an impact on the 5th chakra (throat) to help enhance communication and is a suitable stone for those who have difficulty speaking their thoughts and opinions.
- White (milky) stone is in harmony with Mental and Water. White agate has a strong effect on the spirit. Using it helps you become more flexible, more open, helps expand relationships, helps your business expand, and has strong financial resources.
- Moss or greenstone match Wood and Fire. Blue symbolizes growth and new beginnings. Blue agate helps clients get rid of mental obstacles and bondage, so they can enter a new life. According to the old concept, using moss onyx also helps women reduce pain during childbirth to smooth and convenient birth.
- The black stone is suitable for Water and Wood. Black agate symbolizes the beast Huyen Vu, with the meaning of guardianship, protecting the client from negative energies around.
6. Instructions for preservation and cleansing for Agate stone
For feng shui agate, you should use it regularly and for a long time to receive positive benefits from it. In addition, you should also clean agate regularly, especially when you are using it for chakras and healing. Leave the agate under clean running water for a few minutes to remove the negative energy it absorbs. Then you dry the agate with a soft towel. Just do that, and you’ve cleaned the agate.
Readmore: Green Quartz: Meaning and Divine Uses
Readmore: Rutilated Quartz: 3 things must-know
Open this in UX Builder to add and edit content